Sunday, May 10, 2009



Happy Mother's Day! Aren't these beautiful? DS Jake gave me two dozen roses in glorious mixed color for my birthday (May 7th) and Mother's Day.

The sun is shining here in Northern Indiana and the blustery wind has died down. It's only 50 degrees this morning, but at least it LOOKS like spring. LOL!

Today we'll go to see my mother in the rehab center. She was so tired yesterday from physical and occupational therapy, she didn't even want lunch. Fortunately, she was convinced to eat to help her regain strength, but pooped out less than halfway through afternoon Bingo. When I left, she was in bed and dozing off. She'll be glad to see Jake!

If you signed up to be part of the Fabric Magic test team, be sure to send me your e-mail address. It looks like the package will include a bottle of Fabric Magic, two bottles of Colorant, a project sheet, and test instructions. Shipping should be about $5 within the US.

More info later!

10 comments:

janmacwill said...

Hi,
If you are still accepting "testers", please count me in. Sounds like a great opportunity. Even if I can't be part of the test team, I look forward to seeing and hearing about everyone elses experiences/results.
Glad to hear your mother is doing better. Happy Mother's day!
Jan in Portland, OR
janmacwill@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day Beth, and congratulations on the lovely flowers. I signed up (late) for the test team, so I don't know if I was officially accepted, but if so, my email address is: fatzaz@gmail.com

karenworks said...

Hi Beth,
I would definitely like to be part of the test time but I didn't give you my email. It is quiltnow@aol.com. Thanks,
karen

AllyB said...

If it's not too late, I would love to be a part of your test team. My email address is taylorck2@aol.com

Thanks,Sue

Meredith said...

Hi Beth,

I would be happy to buy some Fabric Magic to test it and give you the results! Sounds like fun.

Meredith
meredith@mereditharnold.com

Unknown said...

Beth, If you still want testers for Fabric Magic, I am very interested. I use an Epson with Durabrite ink. Gladys at RESWoodwork@msn.com

Unknown said...

Beth, I may have done this twice, because I am a novice on bloggs and comments. I want to join the test team. Gladys at RESwoodwork@msn.com

Gisela Towner said...

Me too please, if it's not too late.
artgoose@sbcglobal.net

Tricia, CZT said...

Beth,

If I have been accepted as a "test team" player, my address is:
tricialee5@cox.net
or
quiltwithme@cox.net

Thank you!
Tricia

momid5 said...

I would love to be on test team
seasoned5@yahoo.com